Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Published Article (one of many)

Hi folks, and a very happy new year!

The holidays were kind of quiet as far as work is concerned. Having said that, I am still copywriting, proofreading, and editing for a publisher that I've been doing work for more than six years. It's mostly in the marketing area.

I am continuing to write for i.d.e.a.l. Magazine (itsanidealworld.com/. Below is another article that I wrote for the magazine. It was a great pleasure interviewing this terrific athlete and wonderful young man. I hope you enjoy it!



 
 

Please get in touch with me at deborahapierro@comcast.net if you wish to have me write for you! My rates are very reasonable.
 
My motto is: Let me help you express it!

All the best ... Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment